No such carousel on pure CSS, I have not found.
The carousel is a modified version of the carousel http://only-css.com/blog/article/prostaya-karusel-s-lyubym-kolichestvom-elementov-na-css.
The hardest part was to make the navigation buttons (arrow vlevo, right arrow). To the last (right) looking at the first slide, and the first (left) at last, it is especially difficult to make it all work regardless of the number of slides.
In the example, I laid the possibility of using from 2 to 10 slides.
Order, regardless of the selected slide, it was possible to make visible any button, they had to move down the tree carousel.
The structure was such:
- <div class="carousel">
- <!-- Begin block with input -->
- <input id="slide-1" type="radio" name="carousel" checked>
- <!-- End block with input -->
- <input id="slide-2" type="radio" name="carousel">
- <!-- Begin block with label -->
- <a href="#slide_num_1" class="carousel-content" style="background-image: url(http://lorempixel.com/800/400/cats/1);">
- <!-- End block with label -->
- <a href="#slide_num_2" class="carousel-content" style="background-image: url(http://lorempixel.com/800/400/cats/2);">